Shhhhh..... It's a little secret!!! I shoot architecture too! Don't tell Lawrence. 

A little over a year ago I was hired by Amy Peterson (2 weeks before her wedding) to  shoot her wedding! Yup her wedding photographer backed out! It happens! Anyways, long story we hit it off right away. I found out she was an interior designer, she found out I often shoot with Lawrence and can not only shoot weddings but also architecture... so after the wedding I started shooting all their projects from YOUR GIRL FRIDAY . I say their because Samantha Hourigan is her partner.  Look for Samantha's and Davids wedding photo's this summer or in the mean time check out their super cute engagement photo's here! 

This project was for two teen sisters that share a now super cute room! 
If you are in the need of an interior make over seriously you need to call these girls! They are amazing at what they do! 







No comments: