This past Sunday, I had the pleasure of going to the Santa Anita's Horse Races with my LA family. This Christmas, my brother gifted us all tickets to the club house. It ended up being such an amazing gift. I love when gifts involve a day of fun and memories, rather then a stereotypical gift of usually something you never wanted in the first place. 

 The weather didn't quite cooperate, but in all honesty I think it just added to the day... it felt a bit like we were on holiday on the east coast! It was so much fun to get dressed up and spend time with  everyone. And was the perfect place for some amazing photo op's too. I would seriously LOVE to shoot an engagement session here, the whole place is filled with amazing settings!! 

I must add, the fun actually started a week before the races when I realized I had an excuse to have to go shopping!!

 I would highly recommend a day at the races for anyone. It would make for a fantastic date and who know's maybe you'll get lucky and win some $$ too!! 














After the races, I made my hot to trot friends pose for some fun fashionable photo's! 







Lindsay is a clothing designer and she designed the super cute jacket and belt!! Check out her clothing line and her blog! 








No comments: