I'm up for the challenge are you?.........

If you follow my blog you may have read all about the challenge back in April, but if not, it's simple take a creative photo a day inspired by the words above and share it with the world to see! I will be posting my a photo a day to my twitter and instagram (@sarahmdm) accounts, but feel free to share your photo however and wherever you would like. This challenge was created by the fabulous FATMUMSLIM so be sure to tag your photo #photoadaymay so you can join the FATMUMSLIM clan.  

.....Let's see if I actually can keep up with my word this month last month I missed 7 days...I know I know that's a pretty sad score but you need to trust me the last few weeks have been insane!! And if you stay tuned you will see why!! I have so much to share with you all! 

....if you are going to join in please leave a comment on where we can see your photo's!!

No comments: