I had the privilege of shooting Samantha and David Gluck's beautiful wedding this past weekend at Dana Point, OC Sailing and Event Center.  Not only are they stunning but they are equally kind, calm, and FUN! Oh, yes and they BOTH have amazingly hospitable families and friends. I am not kidding they treated me like I was a guest!! I big shout out to both families! Thank you, thank you! 

Did I mention... Samantha is an amazing interior designer and she used her keen design eye to plan every aspect of her wedding. Check out the colors! Everything matched - even the hotel room at Blue Lantern Inn, complimented the color scheme! It was a photographers heaven!! Seriously, remember to call Your Girl Friday the next time you need interior design help!! 

P.S. This blog has taken me 5 times longer than normal as I've had such a difficult time editing this wedding! I am not exaggerating when I say I LOVE ever image!! 






















































No comments: